A Hub for Collaborative Research
Research at the Field Centre
Research at the Field Centre directly supports the charitable objects of Ruskin Mill Trust (RMT). It aims to improve our practice with students, evidence the benefits of our approach, and deepen staff understanding of the theoretical underpinnings of our Practical Skills Therapeutic Education(PSTE) method.
Find out about upcoming lectures, presentations and workshops here.
Journal of Research and Practice
- Action research which is integral to the various dimensions of Ruskin Mill Trust’s method of Practical Skills Therapeutic Education (PSTE), particularly research connected to our staff practice of craft, biodynamic agriculture and therapeutic pedagogy.
- Research on any topic within the Goethean science paradigm.
- Research on Rudolf Steiner’s life, work and legacy.
- Research reports on work currently being carried out around the Trust.
- Research specifically on the outcomes and impact of Ruskin Mill Trust’s PSTE method that uses mainstream research methods will usually be referred to existing scholarly journals in the appropriate academic disciplines.
a collaboration of the Holistic Science Journal and The Field Centre Joiurnal of Research and Practice
View more details
Ruskin Mill Trust in partnership with Lillehammer University College is pleased to offer a new and innovative Masters programme: MA in Special Education: Practical Skills Transformative Learning
Join our e-mailing list to receive our newsletter, research bulletin and news of upcoming events and seminars. You can sign up to receive announcements here.