This programme is aimed at individuals with experience of working within an educational setting who have an interest in exploring alternative pedagogic approaches and/or Special Needs Education.
Potential students might include individuals:
- Working in schools and colleges
- Working with land, nature and craft in a pedagogical context
- Working with learners with special and/or complex needs
- With an interest in alternative pedagogic approaches
- Who wish to engage in continued professional development, in order to enhance their pedagogic practice
- Who wish to further their research into pedagogic approaches
- With an interest in Waldorf Education
Find out more:
- About the programme
- Who is the programme for?
- Programme aims
- Programme outline
- Admission requirements
- Admission process